Laing and I are heading up to the North Island tomorrow - yay! We fly into Wellington and will hang out there for the 1st and 2nd, visit some places, see some friends up there. Then we head out to Rotorua on the 3rd and we want to visit the geothermic pools and such. After that, we'll go to Tauranga and have the whole of the 5th to do something. We haven't decided yet but maybe a boatride out to see dolphins and some islands! Then we head to Auckland where I demand that we see the zoo and back to Christchurch on the 7th! We get in that night so we have to stay at a hostel and catch the early bus back to Queenstown on the 8th. Quite exciting, I must say! Sadly, there will be no pictures to share :( but I'm still very excited!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Strange.
Well, I just finished packing for the roadtrip and home. Since we get back on the 8th at 6:45pm and then I'm sure my mates here will want to go out to dinner since it's my last night, I won't really have a chance to pack. Well, my flight's at 3:15pm on the 9th, but I'd rather have it sorted now, not have to rush around that day frantically. :) It's weird to think I'm coming home so soon though! I'm excited to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment