Friday, November 6, 2009

Blech.

So I got the Skyline job. However, after the interview....I don't really want the job. Everyone was niceish. Basically its like a more formal Coronet Peak all over again. 12 hour days, 5 days a week at $13.00. Better than the $12.50 we started out with on CP and then our "raise" (aka here's 10 cents extra. $12.60!) but still. I accepted the job because at this point I just need one, but I start at 330pm on Wednesday, so I'm going to keep going into town and applying EVERYWHERE and harassing people in the hopes I can find something before then....or will keep doing it until I get something else, I suppose. At this point, I'd rather find a job doing lame things like housekeeping over doing the same job I just finished.

At least I'll get free gondola rides until I find better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment