Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photos!!

Alrighty folks, I uploaded photos from my first month here in Aus. Enjoy! Mostly it's pretty sunrises/sunsets and things because I live by a beach and it's lovely. :) Also, pictures from the Mt. Coolum hike and photos of the WALLABIES I SAW! Pippa's friend said that there are heaps of wallabies around 5-6pm on her campus at the University of Sunshine Coast, so Laing and I headed up there to check them out. It took me a whole month to see some of the most known critters of Aus, but I've done it! Very exciting. They're so muscly, who knew?

Other than work, that's about all the news here. Getting ready to go to Bluesfest over Easter weekend! So excited!

2 comments:

  1. Katie-bug... the link to your photos isn't working for me :-( Can you re-post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Wallabies!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete