Hope everything's grand on your side of the Hemisphere!
Monday, May 11, 2009
I'm heeere!
26 hours, my foot! Make that 33+ hours. After trying twice to land in Queenstown, the weather was too bad and we had to be diverted to Christchurch. Once we got there, they plopped us on charter buses and drove us the 8+ hours to Queenstown. We got to pass through quite a few towns and see some beautiful scenery. I ended up getting to Deco's at about 11:30pm and crashed immediately. :D Anywho, I just moved rooms and am now bunking with two girls, one from Ontario, Canada and another from Tanzania. I may end up just staying at Deco's for the season instead of getting an apartment - we'll see! I'll upload some of the photos I took from the drive up sometime soon - when I'm not being all jet-lagged and lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CT, FL, and VA are grand :) ... miss you Uncle Tio!
ReplyDelete