Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gosh everyone just wants blog daily, eh?

I started orientation yesterday with QRC and that was quite fun.  I found out that today I got to ride on a steamboat tour and play with farm animals!  Tomorrow I get to go to a cheesery/winery to wine taste and then go check out some bungy jumping stuff - hopefully this means I get to bungy jump!

Today was a lot of fun though! The steamboat took us across the lake from Queenstown to a little farm where we toured the area and saw lots of critters. It was a gorgeous ride across the lake because it's surrounded by mountains and the water here is a quite clear, pretty blue/green.  Once we got there, our tour guide was a funny old guy, Lindsey, who was quite saucy, loved to crack jokes and was overall silly.  Needless to say, I enjoyed the tour even more because of him.  

Well the internet here isn't so great so I'm having a hard time uploading photos.  I've uploaded some to my Snapfish albums - you can check them out if you want! (If the link doesn't work, tell me!) 

2 comments:

  1. linked worked :)

    more wine tasting? good thing you have experience with that jazz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confirmed: Everyone just wants blog daily.

    ReplyDelete