Sunday, May 31, 2009

Everyone just yells at me for this silly blog.

Okay, new post! Just back from 3rd day of snowboarding....quite fun and I'm starting to fall less! Though learning to turn is being a bit of a problem but since it's my 3rd day, I feel like it's okay. :D

Coronet Peak had a little orientation meeting yesterday morning - had to get up at 915am for the first time in about 2 weeks! Tomorrow's my first day of work and i have to be downtown to meet the shuttle at 740am so we'll see how that goes...overall, having a blast and I'll update more when I've got some good stories.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you were going to work. I was beginning to think that the 'internship' was fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really its just a few months of vacation.. she lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, it was like 2.5 weeks of vacation. Now it's work, ride breaks and snowboarding on days off. :D

    ReplyDelete