Day off today! Just been relaxing and hanging out at home - cleaning, laundry, the boring usual. No boarding today unfortunately but we've had some great powder for the past few days so it's been really sweet hitting the slopes lately.
The weather's starting to warm up a little so we're on the lookout for a cheap fridge as our porch will no longer suffice to keep our food cold. :) How unfortunate.
So I apparently am just an animal attractant. First there was the dog that I picked up a few weeks ago and lately a cat has been hanging around our house. Everyone was gone but me, I went downstairs for a shower, came back up and someone had come into the house to fix the dishwasher and let in the cat. She's really sweet and is currently curled up on our coach and I have no idea what to do about it as cats are a bit foreign to me. I gave it milk and named it Noah but that's about it....:D Suggestions are welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment