Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Aussies are always wrong.
I don't care what any Aussie says. Vegemite is GROSS. Just saying. Anyway, today was an interesting day. The line for the coffee bar started at 730am and didn't end until we closed. There was about 4-5 hours of the day where I had to tell everyone "Sorry, there's a 10-15 minute wait on coffees. Is that okay?" and then had to deal with irritated customers. Not my favorite day ever. But had a wicked ride break yesterday on some sweet new powder that got dumped on Coro. Riding in powder is soooo much fun. I fell so much but it was like falling on a cloud! :D I was out with one of my mates who kept laughing at me and making fun of me for how much I fell in the powder because I've never ridden in it before. Apparently you have to ride leaning back more so your nose slides over the top of the powder. New experience, for sure. Anyway, it was wicked and I loooove powder. I see why everyone does now! :) That's about all the news for today. Super exciting, I know! This is why I don't update too often.....snowboarding stories are interesting for...me....and probably not anyone else! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment