But let's face it, I'm super excited to go to Sydney and see Alex, the Opera House, 42 Wallaby Way, etc! It's going to be pretty awesome. :) I leave on Wednesday so after that, I'll pretty much be MIA since who knows when I will and will not have internet connection. So...I'll update when I can! Miss everyone!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Boo Kitty!
My time to travel is upon us! I just finished my last day at Bon Delice - one of the busiest days we've had for about 1.5 months, actually! I like to think everyone wanted to see me one last time, but I think it might just be the really nice weather meaning winter's over plus the fun markets that go on nearby....psssh, nah, it's all for me. :) I found a cute candle thing that was shaped as a wee VW van, so I melted out the candle and gave it to work to use as a tip jar since we just had a glass previously. They looooved it and everyone's been complimenting it for the past 2 days. They also gave me a lovely card everyone signed and a really cute pair of earrings as a going away present. Plus, Jean-Jacques and Katie played a few tricks on me today (like taking chocolate ganache and tricking me into turning around to get it all over my face...too bad Katie missed and hit me in the eye...:) lol) and continued discussing breaking my legs and chaining me to the coffee machine ("We'll give you 2 meters of chain so you can run around a bit!" so I felt quite loved. :D I'll definitely miss working there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment