I'm going to go out and buy a helmet today (there you go, mom!) and maybe goggles too if I can afford it! Anyway, loving NZ still and I think I may just abandon all of you and never come back. Sorry.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Such a fantastic life I lead.
Hiii everyone. Okay, so job is totally great. I may just be working a till, bussing tables and stocking but hanging out with all the chill boarders/skiers is quite fun! Today's my 2nd day of my "weekend" so that's nice. Applying for a house and running errands today - went boarding yesterday and I'm coming along quite nicely! Hurt my arm a bit though so I'm resting it today since I also have to lift boxes and such at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you take that last sentence back young lady!!! We gave you 1 year max!!! VISAS EXPIRE!!! Unless you get married to a local...
ReplyDelete