Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's summertime and I just want to chill.

News: I've moved. As things in my old flat were getting ridiculously stressful....I left. 2 people are moving out and after all the drama lately, I just needed to remove myself from that situation. As I left and that leaves Alex, we're going to try to break our lease and forfeit the bond as we all just want to be rid of the situation. So I moved into a flat on Frankton Road (basically opposite of Fernhill) with a few mates - one of which is a filipino named Andy (Jackee and Brandi will be so proud), two latinas named Bebe and Belu (Sophia and Karol will be so proud!) and an Aussie named Josh (Steve Irwin would be proud?). Quite a good situation here. They're all chefs too! Cooking will happen!!!! Eils moved into a great flat just right up the road so we're still quite close by and plan many summer dinners and fun for the next few months. Frankton gets all the sunshine until the very end so it's fabulous. Lots of warm sun, a much more chilled out situation and I quite think that was the right decision.

After all the drama and craziness, there was an offer of a roadtrip and I took it! Much needed vacation! Laing, Eilidh and I leave with our dear Brazilian chef friend, Eddy, to board on Mt. Hutt for a few days then hit up the rest of New Zealand with a few other workmates from Coronet! It'll be a great trip and I'm very excited about going!!! Then back here to sort out what's left of my old flat and get a job and be all responsible. :) But not yet!!!

Anyway, my new address is:
92 Frankton Road, Queenstown, NZ 9300

Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment